My 2012 Birthday Celebration

1st October, my birthday...Thanks for all the wishes from my dear friends, and my colleagues for celebrating my birthday with me at SUKI-YA, Pavilion then followed by a beautiful and delicious birthday cake, really happy for what they had done for me :)

My colleagues bought the cake from Delectable BY SU, Pavilion, a really chocolicious cake. But i were really full that time because i kept attacking the free flow of beef and mutton when i were having lunch at SUKI-YA, i could only taste 2 small pieces of the cakes XD

Below are some photos of the cake, i didn't take any photos when i were in SUKI-YA, maybe next time when i revisit the restaurant :P

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Again, a big thanks to my colleagues for the lunch and cake! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yee Chian Wedding Dinner @ Nibong Tebal

The World Spiciest Pan Mee(天下第一辣板面) @ Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant (师傅云吞面)

SeShi Birthday - The Cave @ SS2,Petaling Jaya (Part 3 - Finale)